***Wanted 24 fret with a floyd***

Jimmy Clark

• Members

Jimmy ... Id love to get your white jackson dk2m ... I have a ibby .. Ok its an rg 520qs(mahogany body) with a 1998 maple neck , it is supposed to be a wizard but feels like a wizard 2 . Its not as thin as the original neck(rg570) from the 520 . The body is blue . There's a custom custom in the bridge and a jazz in the neck . Im in n.raleigh by rolesville up louisberg rd(401) ..

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Clark View Post
I'd jump on it if it were the Wizard 2 type neck.
not familiar with the feel of a Wizard or Wizard 2. Those weren't options at the time. It is very comfortable and plays like buttah.

If you change your mind, it will be here. I'm not looking to dump it unless someone wants to trade.

• Members

Not really looking for an Ibbys...any other stuff you have for trade?
The White DK2m with extras are $550...Any Marshall 1960a or b cabs??

Quote Originally Posted by FN'METALHEAD View Post
Jimmy ... Id love to get your white jackson dk2m ... I have a ibby .. Ok its an rg 520qs(mahogany body) with a 1998 maple neck , it is supposed to be a wizard but feels like a wizard 2 . Its not as thin as the original neck(rg570) from the 520 . The body is blue . There's a custom custom in the bridge and a jazz in the neck . Im in n.raleigh by rolesville up louisberg rd(401) ..

• Members

They are like the New Ibanez neck profile

Quote Originally Posted by albala View Post
not familiar with the feel of a Wizard or Wizard 2. Those weren't options at the time. It is very comfortable and plays like buttah.

If you change your mind, it will be here. I'm not looking to dump it unless someone wants to trade.

• Members

No just smaller cabs .. Avatar 1x12 , randall 2x12 .. Wont add up to 550 . I have a tc g major , ernie ball vol pedal, seymour custom , dimarzio evo , h 30 aniversary 8 ohm , k 100 8 ohm , behringer rack para eq ,prob not much that would equal a good trade ..

Z

• Members

I can sell you the White DK2m for $500 cash, saving you $50 plus you can try it out! We rehearse in Knightdale
in a nice 24X24 Rehearsal place we built for our band, full pa, HVAC, Bar...all the cool stuff! You can test drive
it out on my Rig if you'd like!

Quote Originally Posted by FN'METALHEAD View Post
No just smaller cabs .. Avatar 1x12 , randall 2x12 .. Wont add up to 550 . I have a tc g major , ernie ball vol pedal, seymour custom , dimarzio evo , h 30 aniversary 8 ohm , k 100 8 ohm , behringer rack para eq ,prob not much that would equal a good trade ..

Z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived