Two 1980's Peavey USA Destiny for sale - Neckthrough Kahler Trem, shredders!

-Assy-

• Members

These are both mahogany bodies, maple tops (3/4'', you can see the glue line on the finish if you look at it just right). Both are laminated neck-through maple necks, the red one has the middle pickup disconnected and a seymour duncan coolrails in the neck, the blue one is just standard, one of the strings broke, and the only place to get strings is an hour away from so i am selling it as is (plays fine, just needs a setup). Both come with original peavey hardcases. $350 shipped each, an absolute steal for a handcrafted in USA guitar from the 80s in such awesome condition for their age. Both come with original kahler bars to, the kahler Spyder tremolo is really a great trem, holds tune just as good if not better than any schaller/ofr/gotoh floyd i've had my hands on, its really a nice hunk of metal.

The most unique aspect about these guitars is that it is actually a 24 3/4'' scale length, 24 frets, and floating trem equipped. those stats together are hard to find on any guitar.

peavey1.jpg

peavey3.jpg

DSC_2591.jpg

Only trade I am interested in is a Peavey Limited with SSS or HH, the 3x3 headstock kind, not the EXP. Thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived