Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two 1980's Peavey USA Destiny for sale - Neckthrough Kahler Trem, shredders!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two 1980's Peavey USA Destiny for sale - Neckthrough Kahler Trem, shredders!

These are both mahogany bodies, maple tops (3/4'', you can see the glue line on the finish if you look at it just right). Both are laminated neck-through maple necks, the red one has the middle pickup disconnected and a seymour duncan coolrails in the neck, the blue one is just standard, one of the strings broke, and the only place to get strings is an hour away from so i am selling it as is (plays fine, just needs a setup). Both come with original peavey hardcases. $350 shipped each, an absolute steal for a handcrafted in USA guitar from the 80s in such awesome condition for their age. Both come with original kahler bars to, the kahler Spyder tremolo is really a great trem, holds tune just as good if not better than any schaller/ofr/gotoh floyd i've had my hands on, its really a nice hunk of metal.

The most unique aspect about these guitars is that it is actually a 24 3/4'' scale length, 24 frets, and floating trem equipped. those stats together are hard to find on any guitar.

Only trade I am interested in is a Peavey Limited with SSS or HH, the 3x3 headstock kind, not the EXP. Thanks!
    HCAF's resident meathead.

What's the nut width on those axes?

Comment

no idea, probably 1 11/16''. the blue one is sold, red one is available still.
      HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

awesome peavey USA goodness. free bump...

Comment

Bump for a fellow Peavey axe owner!
          "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
          Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

do you still have them or any other destiny for sale???

Comment

interested in the red one. Please send more info regarding condition. Is that reflection on the spring cover plate? Fret condition, etc.  gmandera@tampabay.rr.com

Comment

Working...
              X