FS: Gibson Les Paul Studio w/Gibson Hardshell Case!!

XMahkaihX

• Members

Hey guys. For sale is my buddies 2005 Gibson Les Paul Studio in faded brown. It comes with the original Gibson USA harshell case with the grey interior (before they switched to white). I believe the pickups are Burstbucker Pro's, I also believe its a 60's neck. I know they changed them to 50's necks a few years ago, and while this one feels a little bit chunkier than a standard 60's its nowhere near as fat as a 50's. Feels and plays great though.

Has typical belt rash on the back but its only in the surface/finish, the wood itself is not damaged. Past that its in great shape (9 out of 10) and has been played very little. Frets are mint and finely polished. Sounds awesome and has a fresh set of DR .10 strings on it!! Here is some info on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric/dp/B000PFLKAY

Seems the going price for the guitar used (in fair to excellent condiiton) with the case is between $675 - $750. I will say $625 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serious inquiries email me for pics!!

Thanks for looking!!

Archived