Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still got that Taylor up for trade..................
    Les Paul's & Strats, Fender Super & Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals & a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....

Comment

BUMP would love to trade for something can add money. Looking for a Gibson SG our some other non trem guitar.
      My Gear
      Ibanez RG2570Z Prestige, Edwards LP, Gibson LP Studio, Gibson LP 60's P90's, Peavey HP Special, G&L legacy HSS, Fender American Sp Tele,Fender Dx Strat, Fender MP Tele,LTD 351NT, Taylor 310ce
      Amps
      Orange Rocker 30, Vox AC 15 and many pedals

Good trades with:
      james reuter,bro blue,cody 4474,thesleepless,FredJr,used666,Twisty571,Cadfael ,Jim Hunter,Infragreen,Cyfan,lockbody,soholounge, pedmans,maltomario,wolfbane20,caeman,nd1337,ejendr es,mark nason,boonestunes, and many more

Comment

get the pics I sent?
        Originally posted by cloudnine
        Your cabinet makes me want to punch myself in the dick

My Guitars:
        Fender USA Tele, ESP LTD Viper 400, Ibanez Iceman
        Amps:
        Fender FM100H, Crate 4x12 w/ Celestions swapped in.
        m/

Good Dealings w/: ph0nage, Lonnie99

Comment

No i never did
          My Gear
          Ibanez RG2570Z Prestige, Edwards LP, Gibson LP Studio, Gibson LP 60's P90's, Peavey HP Special, G&L legacy HSS, Fender American Sp Tele,Fender Dx Strat, Fender MP Tele,LTD 351NT, Taylor 310ce
          Amps

Good trades with:
          james reuter,bro blue,cody 4474,thesleepless,FredJr,used666,Twisty571,Cadfael ,Jim Hunter,Infragreen,Cyfan,lockbody,soholounge, pedmans,maltomario,wolfbane20,caeman,nd1337,ejendr es,mark nason,boonestunes, and many more

Comment

Bump
            My Gear
            Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

BUMP Price reduced
              My Gear
              Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

• Naragnst
                Naragnst commented
                Editing a comment

Would you be interested in trading your Fender HM Strat for a similarly styled Warmoth Super Strat?  Here are the guitar's details;

Warmoth Soloist body, alder w/quilted maple top

Warmoth 59 Roundback profile 24 fret neck. Maple w/rosewood board

Seymour Duncan JB/Cool Rails/Hot Rails pickups

Floyd Rose Special bridge.

That's 3 humbcker pickups.  The Cool and Hot rail ones are single coil size so the giutar looks like a HSS but is much quieter when it comes to hum.

It is a very loud guitar, but very quiet.

I includes a deluxe Fender Soft Case, Strap with Strap Locks, Tremolo Bar and extra Tremolo Parts

It's really a nice looking and nice playing guitar worth about $750

Let me know

Bump 420 shipped
              My Gear
              Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Bump 410 shipped
                My Gear
                Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

The one with the Floyd is the star.

Comment

price lowered again
                    My Gear
                    Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Bump any offers?
                      My Gear
                      Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

TTT
                        My Gear
                        Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Bump
                          My Gear
                          Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Price lowered again
                            My Gear
                            Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Best price i will give. Will save if its not gone this week.
                              My Gear
                              Amps

Good trades with:

Comment

Working...
                              X