FS Rare Maverick SF1 Custom (pics included).

IbanezDaemon

• Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare Maverick Streetfighter SF1 Custom for sale or trade. Only 4 in the world in the colour I have (trans red). Commisioned by Chris Farley of Guitar Zone. Trevor Wilkinson designed guitar. The guitar has just come back today from being professionally set up by the ex Asia touring guitar tech, one of the best in the biz. I have had work done by this guy before and the guitar plays like an absolute dream. Wickedly low action on a thin fast neck.

Great rock guitar with Wilkinson hardware and Wilkinson designed pups. Lic Floyd Rose trem (very similar to Lo Pro Edge) that holds tune perfectly. Reverse headstock on a Canadian rock maple neck that features cool 'fret vents', i.e the fretmarkers are drilled right through the neck so you can see through the guitar. Very thin, comfortable fast neck. Overall a superb instrument that will only rise in value because Maverick guitars are not being made any more and this is one of the rarest models they made. Do not confuse this guitar with the medium, lower end or more common Maverick models. This model really is a class apart, rare and very hard to come by.

Comes with top quality Gator hardcase. Will place on the ebay for potential buyers security. Over 1000 ebay transactions all 100% positive. Please feel free to check my id, kola_kubes, and my feedback. Buyer is also welcome to try the guitar out and collect in person.

• Members

Sweet.....I've been wanting one of these for quite awhile now.

Thanx uberthrall. Pity you live on the other side of the pond from me otherwise we may have been able to do business maybe. I can highly recommend one of these guitars. Great build quality and superb playing instrument. They're that little bit different as well which is cool I suppose. :thu:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived