Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I wish! Just another little decal to put somewhere.
    Custom Headstock Decals Here
    Good deals with:Flying Dutchman, Altgtr33X2, richie888,brokenarrow5, Mr_GoodBomb,fresh_oil,jl in nc, hartguitars, cwilliams963, TFM53, SnoMan97, telemanX2,StratoSlacker,tocs100X2,newbuilder, ajympt,senor-penguin,tobildteleez,djfrank,mooncalf, samthinguy,dragula1971X3,fulcrumpoint,TraumaRN,Dr. Scottie C,SGFaust,Jealousblues,gtrmaestro,JonathanD, badshawn6060,rocktuna,MatrixClaw,billcheckrules,lh rocker,smorgdonkey,sublimeride,loodsCFHCG,teletayl or,turnitto11,Yo_Squig

Comment

This is a good one!

Good deals with:Flying Dutchman, Altgtr33X2, richie888,brokenarrow5, Mr_GoodBomb,fresh_oil,jl in nc, hartguitars, cwilliams963, TFM53, SnoMan97, telemanX2,StratoSlacker,tocs100X2,newbuilder, ajympt,senor-penguin,tobildteleez,djfrank,mooncalf, samthinguy,dragula1971X3,fulcrumpoint,TraumaRN,Dr. Scottie C,SGFaust,Jealousblues,gtrmaestro,JonathanD, badshawn6060,rocktuna,MatrixClaw,billcheckrules,lh rocker,smorgdonkey,sublimeride,loodsCFHCG,teletayl or,turnitto11,Yo_Squig

Comment

what about a 1979/80 firebird....?
        Just jammin....
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=830593

Check Out;
        http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hp?21-Cool-Jam

Comment

Can you give me a reference.

Comment

Just jammin....
            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=830593

Check Out;
            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hp?21-Cool-Jam

Comment

Oh! The car! What color, how big, what's it going on?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by StratoSlacker
                View Post

Princess Leia in slave outfit?

Seriously, can you do it?
                Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

If I can find something hi res...I'll look

THE LEIACASTER!

Comment

Dude, this is awesome. Seriously. Insane amounts of kudos to you for this.

I'm trying to think of things that could go on my Peavey Raptor's headstock.. I'll get back to you!

Comment

It's rough but here ya go...

Comment

Dude, I can't think of anything I need right now, but as soon as I do you are getting some business from me. This is friggin great.
                        ................The REAL Brah

Good trades/deals with: Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred

Comment

how are you printing these up... if there not waterbased ink based then i may be interested

Comment

They are actually printed on a high quality inkjet then sealed to lock in the colors for when you dip them in water...

Comment

Pm'd
                              CHICAGO, IL
                              NO COAST PUNK/ROCKABILLY/PSYCHOBILLY
                              Bluff city records/studios
                              the SIX STRING SINNERS
                              TOO CLOSE TO PERFECT
                              LIVING IN VANS

Proudly endorsed by Gibson Guitar picks.
                              good deals with: PRSisbest, jasonA84, Inhatredofme (X2), dachuckster

Comment

He has done two mockups for me and they are both awsome, If you have a project and don't already have your decals, this is the guy.
                                Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
                                SG ARMY: pfc, res.
                                Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Working...
                                X