Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: USA Jackson PC1 Mocha

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Strongdoc. I did get your PM. I'm not very quick to reply because I'm working so much; I really shouldn't even be on here right now (at work). You should find my reply in you inbox.
    Great Transactions with: aldog1330, Satan6Stringer, DirtyChains, Jimbo513, enditol, Devnor, FFFDFEFRFKFFF, SoulIncision, & thunderwizard

Comment

Bump before heading into work. Still available.
      Great Transactions with: aldog1330, Satan6Stringer, DirtyChains, Jimbo513, enditol, Devnor, FFFDFEFRFKFFF, SoulIncision, & thunderwizard

Comment

I can't believe this is still available......dammit...if my wife wasn't being such a pain about $ right now, I'd be all over this ****************ing thing. It's perfect.
        WTB: Hamer Phantom GT!! PM Me.....

Buy Jackson Guitars!!!

Comment

lol, thanks electric. Still available folks. Let's not be shy now.

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Well, it's been eBay'd. $1450.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-Jackson-PC-1-Mocha-Amazing-condition_W0QQitemZ250286673987QQihZ015QQcategoryZ 33044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Bumpage...

Comment

Jeez people, someone jump on this! Still available!

Comment

Trade for a Gibson Les Paul Studio (wine red with gold hardware, flame top) and a MIM Strat?....I know its a long shot but a PC1 is my dream guitar.
                    My Gear:

2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                    1990 Gibson Les Paul Studio
                    Marshall JTM45 Reissue
                    Marshall 1960AC 4x12

Comment

Trade for a Gibson Les Paul Studio (wine red with gold hardware, flame top) and a MIM Strat?....I know its a long shot but a PC1 is my dream guitar.

Hi Schmidt. I'm not much of a 'Paul fan and I haven't played a whole lot of Strats that agreed with me if you know what I mean. Sorry I couldn't help you on this one. The whole dream guitar line made me consider it though.

Still available! Not looking for trades, it doesn't hurt to ask, but the guitar is listed on eBay with a pretty good number of watchers. Hurry, bid, and don't let this one slip out of your hands!

Comment

There's still about 1.5 days left in the auction. Don't be shy!

Comment

About 16 hours left.

Comment

2 hrs left! ebay auction

Comment

Edit:

Took a while, but the buyer finally paid and the Jackson is SOLD! That you all for the trade offers; lots of temptations out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X