Custom Jazzmaster, Custom Les Paul-ish guitar, and Custom 24 fret esquire tele!

dminner

• Members

Recently had a pipe break in the house that has quickly led to a full remodel and I could really use some cash for these projects.

So, reluctantly, at least one of my guitars has to go. I have three to chose from.

1) JW Van custom. It is a full neck through. The neck is flamed maple, walnut, and purpleheart. The wings are mahagony and the fretboard is ebony with copper fret dots. The guitar has a nitro finish, lollar pickups (mini hum in the neck and p90 in the bridge), cloth wiring, and a bigsby. FRONT AND BACK ARE BOTH CARVED! $1700

JW

JW2

2) Rhinehart custom 24 fret tele. The rock esquire. This unique tele has a body made out of spalted maple and a bolt on mahagony neck. The fretboard is ebony and the markers are mother of pearl. It has a custom made brass nut and a hipshot baby grand bridge. it has a single pickup and single volume. The pickup is a Gibson '57 humbucker. All cloth wiring, all handbuilt. AND THE COOLEST FEATURE, it is a full oil finish (body and neck)! It feels soft and unfinished. Attention to detail is insane on this guitar. $1100

Tele

Rhine2

3) Custom Split Jazzmaster. Sorry, it isnt strung up in the pic. It is currently having a nut installed. I will take more pics when i get the guitar back from the luthier. It has an alder body with a Satin nitro finish! It has a full custom neck built with figured walnut! The fretboard is ebony with real MOP block inlays. Hipshot tuners, bone nut, all fender hardware. AND KLEIN FIREBIRD PICKUPS! $1400

jazzy1

Jazzy2

• 3 years later...

Archived