FS: 8 Schecter guitars, No bolt on neck cheapos!

xjxason

• Members

I have the following Schecter guitars for sale. I can provide pics through an email to coping34343@msn.com

My ebay ID is jolenadine

(2) Schecter C-1 Elites.  One of them has dings on the back of the body, it's black.  That's how I purchased it.  The other is mint and has a smoooooth, professionally sanded neck for faster navigation of the fretboard, it's one of those orang-ish ones.

Schecter C-1 Classic.  Get one of the best guitars schecter ever made.  This one has professionally sanded neck as well.  Beautiful guitar, it's pretty rare and it's mint. It's red-ish.

Schecter C-1 BlackJack ATX. Pretty much mint as well.  It's the aged white.

Schecter C-1 FR.  This is one of the set neck FR models.  It's VERY rare, ORIGINAL floyd rose and a tribal inlay at the 12th fret.  Can't really find any info on it but i think it's an early 2000 model.  Pickups upgraded to a JB in the neck and an invader in the bridge, very nice combo. The guitar is black.

Schecter 006 Elite.  Nice guitar.  Mint except a VERY small ding under the back side of the headstock.

Schecter Synyster Custom black n white. I'd give it an 8/10 on condition.  No body damage, just shows regular signs of use.

Schecter Synyster Special.  Bought brand new last year. Still looks and plays mint.

Make reasonable offers for any of them.  I'm not in a big hurry to sell so don't expect me to just basically give these away.  Since there is no point of reference for a price for the rare C-1 FR, $550 get's it with a hardshell case.  Hard shell cases available for all guitars with a strat body style.

Archived