Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

WANTED Gretsch Duo Jet or Country Gentleman

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED Gretsch Duo Jet or Country Gentleman

You guessed right, huge Beatles fan... and I've always wanted a real Gretsch Duo Jet or Country Gentleman. Vintage or reissue, doesn't matter to me. I'd really prefer a Duo Jet with Dynasonic DeArmond pickups, but Filtertron models might work too. Other Gretsch guitars with DeArmonds or Filtertrons may be of interest as well.

Also interested in a Rickenbacker 325 or similar.

Cash or trade--I've got a nice PRS Custom 22 Soapbar with 3 p90s in whale blue that I could offer up for the right deal. Also have a rosewood body 60s Classic Tele. Several tube amps, and several more guitars--but I also have cash, and I will spend a lot of it to get the right one.

Email me: mrluttonATgmail.com
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: Tres Mellow, Invader.CC, tb_308, fliprose, Bengal, thewizardsofhop, 02-Fatboy, playonj, andrewbrisbin, Andrewsonfire, Mark Cearlock, ZanaZulu888, super56k, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, michaellambson, cratz2, devnulljp, stratedge09, deadllama, TMKeckler, object47, scotty66, thesockmonster, cstamper and several others I can't remember.</div>

bump
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: Tres Mellow, Invader.CC, tb_308, fliprose, Bengal, thewizardsofhop, 02-Fatboy, playonj, andrewbrisbin, Andrewsonfire, Mark Cearlock, ZanaZulu888, super56k, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, michaellambson, cratz2, devnulljp, stratedge09, deadllama, TMKeckler, object47, scotty66, thesockmonster, cstamper and several others I can't remember.</div>

Comment

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

• Blodwyn Pig
            Blodwyn Pig commented
            Editing a comment

I have a '67 Country Gentleman. Interested?

Thanks.

photo P1050281_zps5c905aa5.jpg

Working...
        X