Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS Ibanez Prestige RG20061 NAMM Special - $950 shipped OBO!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTT
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: RG_76, floydroseuser, GibsonVMan (x3), nosgulstic, fretless, egorillad, itsallinmyh3ad, MacaroniSalad, sam adams, krylon419, sonda01, KingEdB, teleman, pablop, River Bend, basshub, Sordid1, Fiberpro, hosebeast, mlabbee, Dehumanize, slaveunit, Powerglide350, SrDeMaFp (x2), petersenb9, charvelstrat81 (x2), floodstage, frenchji, jmiller475, PurpleTeabag, lespaul6</div>

Comment

Awesome Ibby !
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><br />
      <br />
      &quot;Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.&quot;<br />
      Nikola Tesla</font></div>

Comment

hello, I saw that you are selling your rg20061 ibanez prestige. is always available? 

I am very interested in buying. look your news

Comment

• VH5150
          VH5150 commented
          Editing a comment

yes and fine it was to look at your catar.And for sale it might be? thank you barry much

Oh man... If this is around next week. I may just buy it.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Arial Black"><b>Amps/Cabs used ::</b></font>EVH 5150 III 50w,Genz Benz 212 g-flex<br />
        <br />
        <font face="Arial Black"><b>Guitars Used ::</b></font> 2001 PRS Singlecut 10 top, Ernie Ball Musicman JP6, LTD MV-200<br />
        <br />
        <font face="Arial Black"><font color="Red">Spam::</font></font> VOX ac4 head, mxr custom comp.<br />
        <br />
        <br />
        Good/Awesome People to deal with:: <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=40881457&amp;postcount=521" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...&amp;postcount=521</a></div>

Comment

• VH5150
          VH5150 commented
          Editing a comment

am i living in the twilight zone.....lol rotmff

Working...
      X