FS: 2009 Les Paul Traditional, Heritage Cherry Burst

vaughn4380

• Members

2009 Les Paul Traditional. This was my main guitar for a stint with a local praise and worship band a few years back. Used several times per week during that period. After it was over and the group members moved on to new projects, it has sat in my closet since.

No modifications of any kind, all original, no problems at all, condition is easily a 8.5/10. Does show some slight playing wear and handling marks from use. Nothing major and nothing broken through the finish, the two worst areas are the pickguard (which has pick scratches on it) and the back (which has slight worming). All flaws are so small the camera cannot pick them up (I tried). Easily in better condition than most of the guitars on the floor of your local mega-dealer. The screw in the pickguard is also rusted, since it is original I have not replaced it. Comes with case and paperwork that came with it. Currently set up for .10s.

I think the pictures do a better job of showing the condition. Feel free to email me at vaughn4380@yahoo.com with questions. That is the quickest way to get a hold of me. Price is $1500 shipped in the lower 48. Not interested in any trades, thanks!

dscf0617e.jpg

dscf0618cl.jpg

dscf0619m.jpg

dscf0620h.jpg

dscf0621nr.jpg

dscf0622n.jpg

dscf0623f.jpg

dscf0624av.jpg

dscf0625x.jpg

dscf0626mc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...