X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT Washburn X50 with EMG 81/85 and 20 db (!) boost

Absolutely dead mint, the 20db boost is just ridiculous.  All mahogany, no fretwear, stupid nice.  $350 shipped to your door.  The KFK EMGs were $200 alone.  Here's a pic and a link to many more.

http://s192.beta.photobucket.com/user/Guitarlon/library/

ll

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Make an offer!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.<br><br><br><br>WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS<br><br><br><br>&quot;most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;people overthink ****************&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.&quot;<br><br><br><br>&quot;If it sounds good to you then it sounds good&quot;</div><br>The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• Lonnie99
      Lonnie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Up.
Working...
X