FS Dargie Delight 2 EBMM JP6!

shredderjay

• Members

I've got this BEAUTIFUL Dargie Delight 2 JP6 for sale. It's also a LEFTY.  It's in pristine condition, and it's really one of the best feeling, best sounding, and overall amazing guitars I've ever played. The birdseye maple neck is fantastic looking and feeling. The smoothest neck I've owned. I shaved all the nasty laquer and paint off of my other guitars because I was inspired by this one! Love the feel. It's also an EBONY fretboard, not rosewood like most of the other JP6's out there. It is a basswood body, and it DOES have the piezo system. This one's pretty rare!

Having said that, it's so nice that I would never take it out of my bedroom. Well, me anyway, you might. I dunno, I just like to play live with beat up guitars since you never know what will happen. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. Anyway, yes I did flip around the bridge pickup because I like the sound better. I'll flip it back around if you'd like, takes two minutes. I live in Northern California and I'd like to get $1800 for it. I think that's reasonable based upon what I paid for it and its condition (mint) and the scarcity of this model. PM me or email me at ryan.j.atkinson at gmail dot com. If you have any questions feel free. I can email pictures upon request.  Thanks guys! -Ryan

Archived