Fender USA 60th Anniversary Diamond Telecaster (VIDEO)

guitarman23

• Members

Up next is a 2006 Fender American 60th Anniversary Diamond Telecaster. You may have seen this on the thread a few weeks ago. I took it down right after posting because I played it and changed my mind on selling it. BUT, I'm needing the money because I have an order in with Wayne Henderson for one of his acoustic guitars, so I'm gonna put this back up. This was my first electric that I ever bought... It's got quite a few dings on the body, but the neck is clean as a whistle. Frets are in excellent shape and it is set up to play like a dream. (Set up for 9's...although I play Elixir Custom lights which are 9-46) I have had it professionally modded with a Seymour Duncan Jerry Donahue Bridge Pickup and Fender Custom Shop 57/62's in the Neck and middle position. It has a standard 5-way switch like a Strat and a Warmoth custom Mint green pickguard. To me, it's the perfect combination of a Strat and a Tele. It also comes with a non-original Fender hard shell case. Or, if you'd like I have a Gator Flight case I could include. I will take $750 for the Tele shipped with the Fender case (pictures below)... or $850 shipped for it in the Gator Flight case.

Here's a clip of me playing it a bit...

DSCN7696.JPGDSCN7686.JPGDSCN7688.JPGDSCN7691.JPGDSCN7692.JPGDSCN7693.JPGDSCN7694.JPGDSCN7695.JPGDSCN7697.JPGDSCN7698.JPGDSCN7774.JPGDSCN7776.JPGDSCN7780.JPGDSCN7782.JPGDSCN7784.JPGDSCN7785.JPGDSCN7786.JPG i did write my name on the side of the Fender case.   I believe I can get it off of there though.  I wrote it on with Green Sharpie a couple of years ago.  DSCN7787.JPGDSCN7788.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived