Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD (with softcase)2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster Deluxe Series -$295 Shipped to your door

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD (with softcase)2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster Deluxe Series -$295 Shipped to your door

Hi, has a 2001 fender mim stratocaster deluxe series, gold hardware, black with maple neck, Tex Mex pu's, plays great. wails with the tex mex pu's. Replaced the screws on rear plate with gold ones when i got it. Has gig bag with wammy bar. selling cus the taxman cummith! has slight c shape neck, the same the Amer strat in pic. $295 shipped to your door in 48's. email roberth3058@aol.com if interested ;  rob  

If you'll add the hard case I'm your man, PayPal finger is ready.......
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• Lonnie99
      Lonnie99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hellooooooo

Working...
X