FS/FT Epiphone Limited Edition ES-335 W/Block Inlay

thesweetness

• Members

I'm GASing hard for a strat, so I'm going to see if I can move or trade this. Its an epiphone dot limited edition custom shop es-335 thats styled after a 1963/64 335. Think clapton on this one. It has a short gibson guard, 60's block inlays, crown logo, speed knobs, kluson style tuners, and much more accurate looking horns. Beautiful cherry red color, nice full neck profile, frets are in great shape with no pits, neck is straight, and it plays great. You can see in the picture that theres some glue residue from the removal of the "E" on the pickguard, I still have the logo if you'd like to put it back on. There's also "used" stamped on the rear of the headstock, I'm not really sure why its there. This is a great 335 guitar, plain and simple. I was told by the previous owner that it belonged to a brand rep and it was used for demos. I've never seen another one like it, you may never see another. There is no case included.

$485 shipped and paypal gifted. Trade value $500. Will trade for a vintage style strat, really would like a 60s Road Worn strat, partscasters are cool too. I may also consider a tele.

DSC_6212_edited-1.jpg

DSC_6213_edited-1.jpg

DSC_6216_edited-1.jpg

DSC_6215_edited-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi,

I saw this post while i was scrolling around for an ES335.. i was wondering if you would be interested for a trade.

I own Grumpy Cat Relic Guitars.. i relic ST and TL style guitars. The price range are same as your ES335 or more depending on how much things are needed to be done. Right now i have 60's style TL and ST kits without pickups; all nitrocellulose; aged hardwares

If you are interested on the works that i do and willing to do a trade for that es335 check out my facebook page: Grumpy Cat Relic Guitars and send me a pm. thanks

Archived