For Sale: Gibson Les Paul 1952 Tribute

pat_don_el_lee

• Members

Hello,

Up for sale is my Gibson Les Paul 1952 Tribute. Released as a limited run of 564 guitars in 2009, this guitar features a trapeze tailpiece constructed off of Les' original design with wrap-over strings, as well as a one-piece back. This particular guitar was made on November 10, 2009 and weighs 9.4 lbs. The guitar is in immaculate condition except for a small nick on the top of the head stock. It looks more like just the absence of clear and stain where it is. Other than that, it is in mint condition. It wasn't a daily player, only taken out a handful of times. It comes with all the papers, original hard-shell case, and certificate/booklet of authenticity. My taste in guitars has evolved as I've become more knowledgeable, couple that with my need to "thin the herd" as they say; that is why I am selling this guitar. Further details can be read on Gibson's official page for this model. I am asking $2500.00 firm with free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous U.S. I think that price is pretty reasonable all things considered. If anyone has any questions, of course feel free to ask. Thanks for your time.

- Pat

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Tribute-1952.aspx

phpUavkgMPM.jpgphpaxuD6CPM.jpgphpzKnTTSPM.jpgphpjdgwJfPM.jpgphpy7nSToPM.jpgphpojSNKyPM.jpgrsz\_1dsc\_0186.jpgphpEiZ1cSPM.jpgphp2rslYyPM.jpgphpltIso7PM.jpgphp8RfvbTPM.jpgphpFlzgqEPM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived