X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson KE1 Blue Quilt - For Sale

[COLOR="Red"]NEW PRICE - $2150 SHIPPED IN THE US

NOTE: previous deal on this guitar fell through.

This guitar was built for and played by Marty Friedman at a Guitar Xpress clinic in 2002. Awesome blue quilt Kelly with Straplocks, string-thru design. NO fret wear or chips on the wing tips. There is one scratch on the underside of the guitar (same end where the input jack is). Comes with original Jackson hardshell case, warranty card, receipt indicating it was played by Marty.

I have attached a pic of Marty playing it.

[COLOR="Blue"]I would also consider a trade for a high-end tube amp. Right now I'm interested only in Marshall JCM 800ZW, Soldano or a Bogner Uber. Would also consider EVH 5150III 1/2 stack.

Good deals with:

jackson1957, munizfire, Dehumanize, rirakuma, Tone Meister, coryaedwards, gearaholic, uberthrall, Ayreon, stephen78, phatgirl, V-man, mhenson42, needtopractice, slash_frehley, mayzan, nevedsla, ryanscott6, Kgod420000 x2(one sale, one trade), wlfgnplyr (now stevestevens), cryptic1911, 8lbs8k

major drool
    GEAR:
    ESP M-I NTB
    Washburn USA Custom Idol
    Gibson SG Gothic w/ EMG 81/85 (player's condition, includes HSC)*FOR SALE* $500 shipped
    Mesa Mark IV Rackmount Head
    Mesa Recto 4X12 oversized cab
    Randall Titan 300w head *SOLD*
    ISP Decimator ProRack G
    Monster Power 3500
    Martin D-15 Acoustic - Mahogany
    Maxon OD-9 Overdrive Pedal *SOLD*

Comment

excuse me while I go rub one out...
      WTB: Hamer Phantom GT!! PM Me.....

Buy Jackson Guitars!!!

Comment

I also have a copy of the e-mail Marty personally sent to the original owner inidcating that he did play this guitar, along with a funny story about the clinic.
        Good deals with:

jackson1957, munizfire, Dehumanize, rirakuma, Tone Meister, coryaedwards, gearaholic, uberthrall, Ayreon, stephen78, phatgirl, V-man, mhenson42, needtopractice, slash_frehley, mayzan, nevedsla, ryanscott6, Kgod420000 x2(one sale, one trade), wlfgnplyr (now stevestevens), cryptic1911, 8lbs8k

Comment

Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
          SG ARMY: pfc, res.
          Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

I take that as good?
            Good deals with:

Comment

I love Marty and his Jackson's = great.
              Great Deals

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Damn son! Not only are you a master dealer, I also crown you king of the multiquote!

PLATINUM TRADER + 20

M*B*M
              SG ARMY: pfc, res.
              Ibanez Art Corps

Comment

Evening bump
                Good deals with:

Comment

Tax day bump! Come on, spend those tax refunds on a great guitar!
                  Good deals with:

Comment

Evening bump!
                    Good deals with:

Comment

That was my dream guitar for like 8 years.. unfortunately, Im broke + currently getting a custom Kelly 7 string, blue quilt + maple fretboard made (based off this guitar, cept with my specs ala 7 string and maple fretboard)
                      -Nick

CANADA PRIDE~

Great deals with: Lucius, gill
                      (many more I can't remember)

Visit my crappy new blog; http://www.snownote.com

Comment

DAng, bad timing Nick. The custom 7 sounds cool though!
                        Good deals with:

Comment

Absolutely stunning, bump for you
                          BAND
                          CRABCORE
                          e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                          Fender American Roadhouse Strat
                          ESP Hybrid II
                          Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
                          Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

great guy to deal with and that guitar is the ****************ing ****************!!!!
                            [COLOR="Lime"]Washburn custom V x 2
                            Dime3
                            Dime3STDP
                            CustomSlimeFaceracer emgs
                            Vtwin rackmount pre sold
                            Randall X2
                            Rg100ES (dimes actual amp)
                            Engl SE EL34 x 2

all hand wired tube amps!! http://southsideresearch.com/
                            good deals with: Juggernaut,mhenson42,theabomb12,DracoAran, Jk2171,JKD, Fordman65

Comment

Thanks Kev for the bump.
                              Good deals with:

Comment

Working...
                              X