Fender American Deluxe Ash 3 pickup Telecaster

ashtray

• Members

I can't get used to the wider American Fender necks (prefer the vintage ones). Selling this rare '99 American Deluxe Telecaster. Ash body. Bound top. 3 noiseless pickups - only made for 9 months before Fender went to the standard 2 pickups in the Deluxe Tele.

9/10 condition. With hard shell case.

$1,000 or trade for USA PRS

These 3 pickup deluxes guitars don't come up for sale often!

1739ce3f.jpg

• Members

Feel free to throw out some offers. Los Angeles area buyers get "super special secret deal" too! (basically, I'll sell it a little cheaper if you pick up the guitar and bring me cash - saves me the hassle of shipping and PayPal - but those options are available to non local buyers)

This will probably end up being a guitar I later regret selling...

• Members

nice tele ..to bad its got that 90's thinner neck profile .I'd be into it ..I had a 98' strat , ended up killing my hand , now if a neck just touches the area where your index finger meets your hand , that bone its burning & can't pick up a guitar for a week..its to much..I was smoking on that 98' augua marine blue thougfh .llol...p/ups in the late 90's were better sounding than the 03' deltas I have , but thank the lucky stars that Fender listened to players & called it players fatigue on the neck & revamped them in 2000...or I'd still be pluking away on a usa 61; re-issue SG..uhgg...love the strats / teles !

• Members

good luck w/ sell bump ..sorry , dude ...hey that does have the 2- string trees on the headstock right ? I do know some late 99's did have the redone / 62 ish type C shape of current USA' s ..just checking ..;.sweet tele !!!! looks like you've got da blu';s man..

• Members

This is my version of the guitar:

At that time (new in Oct 2001) it was listed as a "Nashville", according to Fender less than 200 were produced "on demand" and the production was not repeated. It's a Nash, not a Deluxe, Plus, or CS (No binding, no belly cut, single string tree, Tele pups with a Tex-Mex middle, and Nashville routing).

I love this thing. I play it through an original (first year) Hot Rod DeVille, and it's just killer. My Peavey Cropper is #1 in the line-up, but this gets a good share of the (paying) gig time. I just can't recommend it any higher.

(BTW: Mine is not for sale, ever. Buy some of my stuff, and I'll buy his :) )

Nashvillefull.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived