94' Epiphone Les Paul Birdseye Maple Near Mint and RARE

shooterkc

• Members

Stunning, rare and possibly the mintiest 17 year old example of a perfect Korean made Les Paul with an amazing top and beautiful finish I've come across. It has the original warranty card/checklist and I don't think there is a scratch on it even the control plate still has plastic on it.

There are NO dents, dings, nicks, rashes dimples or ANY type of blemish. No cracks of any kind. If the pickguard didn't have some light scratches, you could say this is a new guitar. It's spend much of it's 17 years in it's case in climate controlled envionment!

It has Gibson 57' Classics in it and it plays and looks amazing. I bought another LP recently so I'm making amends with the wife.

I'll list a price if anyone is interested or just make an offer. Let's say it won't be $400 like your typical Epi LP. If this said Gibson it would be 3-4K and the quality of this guitar is as nice as a lot of those. NO TRADES on this one fellas!

Cheers!

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

• Members

Thanks man! It's crazy how nice it is! I just sold my elitist that wasn't even close to the same quality! It's the earliest epi lp i've owned and it's amazing. If course these were a special run before they had official special runs with the limited edition stamps! Had some interest but if it doesn't sell soon i'll probably put it up on feebay. The quilt top i had sold in one day for $599 i suspect this will easily bring that as i've only seen one other like it!

• Members

Ok guys I got an offer for $375 shipped today. I guess I need to clarify a bit better. This guitar is rare, this guitar is mint, this guitar is not a typical chinese epi on your local craigslist. When I list this on Ebay, it will be upwards of $600 so please if you're serious, want a 17-year-old stunning and beautifully crafted MIK epi with upgraded Gibson 57' Classics in it then by all means, make me an offer, but $375 is insulting.