Great sounding/playing Esquire Parts guitar.
("neck")Cocked Wah" sounds great with fuzz or OD
2nd Position -Volume
3rd Position ("bridge")-Volume Only, tone is
bypassed-Brilliant & twangy
- Sunburst Body (Alder?) w/Black Guard
- Gloss knocked down on finish
- Rout for a neck humbucker under pickguard (NON PRO ROUT)
- Hard Rock Maple Tele Style Neck w/Esquire Decal
- Neck finished in "vintage tint"
- 12" Radius neck
- Standard Fender C Shape
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- 21 Medium Jumbo Nickel Frets
(virtually no fret wear)
- Kluson Aged Tuners
- Wilkinson 3 Saddle Bridge
- Seymour Duncan Broadcaster bridge pickup
- Electrosocket jack mount
Weighs 7.4 lbs.
May be open to trading for a quality tele with a rosewood fretboard
many great transactions here and on TGP (my username here was gill before the last crash)
TRADED shipped & paypalled to the CONUS