US James Burton Tele, US Fender Tele (Nitro, OC Duffs), Buddy Guy US Strat, Parts...

BlackHatHunter

• Members

I still want that Gretsch! Help me get it, and get yourself some sweet gear :)

Fender US James Burton Signature Telecaster, black & gold! Price Drop to $799 shipped!

Bought this guitar recently. It does have some scratches in the back, along with a small piece of finish missing by the neck, and what appears to be a small crack below it. There is some finish wear on the neck, but again it has no impact on playing the guitar. It features all three original Lace Sensor pickups, and sounds great. Also comes with a Fender Tweed case. The case also shows some signs of wear, but is solid and protects the guitar adequately. It's not a guitar for a collector, but it's a nice solid guitar that plays great and looks awesome. I made several videos with it, like

and
, the latter a full review of the guitar. These sell normally for over $1200, but because of the wear mentioned - which does not affect the guitar when you play it, I might add - I lowered the price. I was planning on keeping this guitar, but... there's this Gretsch I simply *must* have!

Here she is in the foreground:

mini-DSC08442.JPG

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green! Price Drop to $745 shipped!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$775 shipped to the CONUS. PRICE REDUCED

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail here.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

Fender Buddy Guy Strat, with hard shell case.

Always wanted a Buddy Guy strat, but they don't make 'em like I want 'em. The US Series I can't find with the polka dot body, so I bought a MIM Fender Buddy Guy body, and built my own. I bought a US Fender Buddy Guy sig neck - with that glorious "V" shape - for $350. I installed three Gold Lace Sensors with the Clapton boost thingy. In other words, it's just like a US Buddy Guy strat, except that the body is MIM and has the polka dots I love so much.

She's on the left in that picture:

mini-DSC07306.JPG

PRICE REDUCED: $799 shipped

Other Misc.:

1 Warmoth Tele body, white, Warmoth finish

1 Lollar 52 tele pickup set

1 Fender SCN Tele pickup set + complete S1 switching system, including pots, switch et al

2 Fender USA Tele bridges, 3 saddles, w/ saddles

1 complete pickguard assembly from a MIM Buddy Guy Sig strat, including pickups, switch, knobs, pots, all wired and ready to go

1 Tele-type neck - looks to be a Mighty Mite, but not sure

1. Squire showmaster body in metallic black, HSS, w/ bridge and neckplate

1 Set of telecaster pickups hot rails-type by GFS

Offers welcome.

Trades: I am interested in the following:

US Reverend guitars

Gretsch guitars

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal

1x12 cab

Firewire recording interface

Gone:

Lake Superior Blue US Reverend Commando

Powder Blue Reverend Slingshot

Lime Green Reverend Hotshot Jr

Mim Esquire w/ Nocaster Pickups

Red USA Tele w/ P90s

Artisan LapSteel

Squier JagMaster

Robert Cray Strat

Robert Cray neck

All parts Tele neck

GFS Vintage 62 Alnico bridge pickup

Les Paul Special

udated Fender USA Tele bridges, 3 saddles, w/ saddles

The rest is still available! List updated 06/29

• 6 years later...
  • Members

Hi, dear BlackHatHunter! I'm a guitar lover and feeking for a James Burton (black & gold). I'm so glad to hear you have one and are saling it. I know this topic have been published for quite a long time and the guitar may have been sold, but I  hope you still keep it so I have the chance to buy it.

I'm looking forward for your reply.

Archived