2007 Fender

PedalHead

• Members

This is a new 2007 Japanese Re-issue '69 Floral Telecaster body & neck with the mentioned Fender Custom Shop electronics & hardware taken from a Fender Custom Shop "Custom Classic" Telecaster. The case was aquired from another Custom Shop guitar.

Everything is like-new and unused. Only played by potential buyers.

_

• Members

Any interest at all? I have over $1500 in this. I'll post more photos sometime today.

You got taken, that is about a $700-800 guitar, tops. The original electronics on these are fantastic, and not needed to make this guitar sing.

• Members

You got taken, that is about a $700-800 guitar, tops. The original electronics on these are fantastic, and not needed to make this guitar sing.

:rolleyes::facepalm:

Thanks for your commentary....I'm sure you know what they say about opinions. :blah:

and FYI...I didn't get taken. You must have not read the description or didn't understand.

I purchased this guitar new as a stock '69 Re-issue Blue Floral Telecaster. I personally modified it with the Fender Custom Shop equipment listed in the description from a friend that parted out his Custom Shop 'Custom Classic' Tele. These Authentic Fender Custom Shop parts cannot be purchased retail. Maybe you never had the $ to consider a Fender Custom Shop Guitar, but they are not cheap. I paid a fair price for these custom shop parts when you consider the total cost of the Custom Shop guitar the parts came from.

Now...back to opinions. I'm sure we could debate back and forth in the appropriate forum about the quality of the stock pups vs. the custom shop twisted tele & special broadcaster pups...but I can assure you that Fender doesn't just toss in your 'run-of-the-mill' pups in thier Custom Shop guitars. The countless reviews I have read give nothing but praise about this pair of pups...especially the 'twisted tele'.

You are the second person to dump on one of my For Sale threads with your 'almighty' opinion. If you are not interested in what I have to offer, then move along to the next thread.

I appreciate the help and confidence you have inspired in my For Sale post. I am only trying to pay off $20,000+ in medical bills from 2 back surgeries you insensitive prick. It's bad enough I am still in constant pain and have not been able to leave my house in over 3 months.

Next time you think of stroking the keyboard for lack of anything better to do except crap in someone elses yard, take a minute and think about how you would feel if some rude jackass did the same to you.

• Members

ba-duh-bump.

Would it be possible to get a mod or admin to clean up the useless junk in my for sale threads please? It seems my threads are magnets for idiots and students from the Derek Zoolander School for kids who don't read so good.

It would be very much appreciated. I know you guys/gals probably have more important things to do than clean up others messes. ;-)

much thanks :wave:

• Members

bump....is it the floral blue that turns people off?

No, its the fact that you can buy one for 600-700 all day long. The other stuff is personal preference that you have on there. The stock electronics sound fantastic, as previously stated. Put it back to stock, sell your other items, and you will get the most out of it that way.

• Members

It's like modifying a car, you never get back what you put into it. jl in nc has the right idea.

Good luck with the sale, it's a nice guitar.

Thank you for the compliment of my guitar. I'm not sure if you read the thread, but I am taking a loss on this equipment. I am not trying to get back what I put into it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm not here to be a dick, and no way mean to offend you. They did have a good idea in putting the stock parts back on and selling it cheaper, even if just for economy sake (Big ticket items are hard to sell right now) You have a point in you can't go (Commercially) buy fender custom shop items, which increases their value. Also I think the finish turns off a lot of people.

Archived