FT, my two Fenders, FSR Strat and Tele for your?

craigny

• Members

Ok all i have two mint Fenders with awesome upgrades here, ill entertain all offers like one on one but would really like to trade these both for one nice guitar, check em out and see what my preferences are at the end

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fender FSR (Fender Special Run) Strat, Ash with Trans blonde finish...this special run from fender comes with Fender custom shop noiseless single coils, mint new cond, NO dings or scratches...i DO NOT have the black plate or trembar Modifications (if any): DiMarzio Fast Track 2 in bridge, Graphtech Saddles, stock saddles and bridge pickup included Accessories (hardshell case etc): Bag if yours comes with one Location (City,State or City,Country): LI NY International OK? : No sorry Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM or respond to thread References (eBay or other forum userid): Tons here on HC, TGP and Jemsite...check the itrader Price (include currency and if firm/obo):...trade combo deal see below for breakdown

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fender Standard Telecaster, again mint new cond, NO dings or scratches Modifications (if any): DiMarzio Tone Zone T pickup in bridge, stock pickup included Accessories (hardshell case etc): bag if yours comes with one Location (City,State or City,Country): LI NY International OK? : No sorry Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM or respond here References (eBay or other forum userid): Tons here on HC, TGP, and Jemsite...check the itrader Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade see bleow for details

Ok so like i said these are pretty much new guitars, late models, i think the tele is from '12 and the Strat from '11, they are as close to new as you can get and with the pickups sound AWESOME..the Strat rivals any US model with the upgrades, if youve never tried a Fast Track 2 youll LOVE it, i also had the fret ends dressed....the Tele with the Tone Zone is nothing short of a Les Paul killer....sweet guitars, if i dont find something i really like, im keeping these...TRADE VALUE, I dunno with the upgrades lets say 900??? 

link to pics: http://s23.photobucket.com/user/craigpiano/library/Fenders

OK so preference is for me to upgrade a little so my two for your one is ideal, that being said ill listen to anything, ok so what im looking for:

Gibson Explorer or SG, LP, these are first preferences Explorers most of all

Love me some Ibanez, fixed bridge models preference, premium, iron label...

High end LTD's!!! (an EC-1000) would be great!, ESP's...

Wolfgangs...Peavey, EVH

hit me up im easy to deal with!

Archived