FS: YAMAHA PACIFICA 302s Custom Tele Style Sunburst Guitar w/EMGs

Fizmos

• Members

As most of you may already know these guitars over the past few years have gotten a very nice reputation. For being Taiwanese made guitars the build quality is at the forefront. It plays amazing! Most of these fetch pretty good money and hold their value. I've had several Pacificas over the past few years and although they are all completely different beast they all have one thing in common- they are all excellent players and great tone machines.

I would say it has an easy scale and a neck feel. Shines easily on the bluesy tone and cleans yet a very fast neck capable of some really heavy stuff.  Extremely lightweight. Looks like a telecaster but with some tougher qualities. You can still get a little twangy. Overall its a very vesatile sounding and playing guitar. An EMG FTC neck and RTC bridge pickup were installed but thats the only thing that was modified. Makes a huge difference. No issues aside from a little cosmetic wear from the average player.  

Drop me a line, call, or text if you're interested. $280 shipped Thanks for looking.

Seven13-Five05-Nine847

Paypal gift or cash in person only. I've got plenty of good feedback on ebay, user id analogfizz . I used to buy and sell(even traded) about 10 years ago here on the classifieds. It's been so long I don't even remember what the id or email was. Lots of gear I'll be unloading here in the next few weeks.  Most of its on my local Craigslist as well. I'm in the Houston,Tx area and have lots of experiance in packing and shipping. If you'd like to see my listings just go to Houston CL( or here as well) musical instruments and type in thethiefandthearchitect and don't forget to check us out on facebook.

113\_1337.JPG113\_1339.JPG113\_1342.JPG113\_1347.JPG

Archived