FT 1991 Ibanez PGM100 original run with case and extra pickups!

craigny

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ok everyone i am listing this guitar for my lead guitarist and buddy, it will be shipped by me if a deal is made and i will take full responsibility for the deal...This is a nice 91

PGM100, i believe its an original run, in good condition. a couple of small dings on the bottom and one on the headstock and some small scratches but overall nice...8 8.5-10?? its not a case queen but plays flawlessly and it still nice to look at

Modifications (if any): the neck pickup has been changed to an Al DiMeola, the neck Pickup is a DiMarzio Fast Track...the stock pickups are included

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez Hardshell case

Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Island, NY

International OK? : No sorry

Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM me or respond to ad

References (eBay or other forum userid): i trader here , plenty on HC,TGP and Jemsite

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade only...value 800-1000..he is looking for a maple boarded Strat of equal value, preferably with a 59 style profile..also looking for a Carvin Legacy 50W head....he has a 1978 Marshall MK2 50W head he is looking to trade that will be listed in the other section

Pictures:

Steve Photos by craigpiano | Photobucket

Archived