Skervesen Raptor - #028 - Lefty

shredderjay

• Members

Skervesen1.jpgSkervesen2.jpgSkervesen3.jpgSkervesen4.jpgSkervesen5.jpgSkervesen6.jpgSkervesen7.jpgSkervesen8.jpgSkervesen9.jpgSkervesen10.jpgSkervesen12.jpgSkervesen13.jpgAlright, well, this seriously pains me writing this but it must be done. I'm selling the BEST playing guitar I've ever owned. The craftsmanship of this guitar is unparalleled by ANY other guitar I have ever played. Unfortunately I need the money (going back to school) and this will help me get there. Guess it will just be me and my trusty RG1570 lol. Here are some specs and pics

Stainles Steel Frets

Ziricote Fretboard

All Hipshot Hardware

Multi Flamed Maple Neck with Mahogany Stripes

Neck Through Construction

Incredible Hand Carved Maple Top

Mahogany Wings

Calibrated BKP Ceramic Nailbomb Pickups (Coil Tappable)

Recessed Rear Strap Button (comes with strap locks)

Glow in the Dark Side Dots

The guitar has been taken care of like a newborn baby, and only played in my home. Always put back in its case, it is in same as new condition.

Earlier this year I sold my JP6 Dargie Delight II to "Fabriarockz" from the leftyguitartrader.com forum. He gave me a positive feedback score and I encourage you to check it out.  My leftyguitartrader.com forum username is also "shredderjay"  Also, my eBay user ID is "ryanjay157" - I have 101 reviews with a 100\% positive rating since 2004.

I am asking $2750 + shipping and am located in San Luis Obispo, CA

This guitar ordered now will cost you roughly $2900 + shipping from Europe (not cheap) PLUS you will be waiting at least 6 months for build time. As I stated before, this guitar is in MINT condition. The guitar will be safely packed and insured for shipping.

Includes guitar, case, and straplocks.

Again, if you haven't played a Skervesen yet, YOU HAVE NOT LIVED

Any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks all,

Ryan

Archived