FS/FT Ibanez, Agile and LTD

tkozuch

• Members

Hey all. 3 guitars for sale/trade. I will ship for the right deal, but I prefer face to face in the Philadelphia/Reading/Allentown PA area since none have hard cases. That being said, here's the deal. I will do trades. I would prefer 7 strings or superstrats, but open to almost anything.

First, Agile AL3100 custom. Guitar is awesome. White body with black binding, blank ebony fretboard, and the newer EMG Hetfield set. Guitar is in great shape, but there is a finish crack in the neck pocket. Wood is fine, just all in the finish. $450 local or $500 to ship

Hzgwo.jpg

Next, Ibanez s370 dx. Sweet axe. No issues at all save for a slight bit of corrosion on the trem and pickup rings. No trem arm, but otherwise, she's a great axe. I'd do $300 local $350 to ship

bn9bz.jpg

Lastly, my LTD EX260. This thing feels awesome to play, but it has some dings. All the pointy ends have little dings. Nothing too bad, but they are there. The stock bridge on this was replaced to an unknown brand of humbucker, but it's hot. This one I'd want $300 local or $350 to ship.

_c424965_image_0.JPG

Make me some offers. I'd do some 2 for 1 and 3 for one deals too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived