SOLD

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD

Sold
    Last edited by vector350; 04-23-2014, 12:39 PM.

Dings, scratches, buckle rash, and rusted harware on the floyd, pick-up rings and height adjustment screws for $1600? Man, I want some of what you're smokin'

Comment

Dings, scratches, buckle rash, and rusted harware on the floyd, pick-up rings and height adjustment screws for $1600? Man, I want some of what you're smokin'

Yeah, 'cause looking at your list of guitars, it's clear you've NEVER overpaid for overly-hyped, marginal quality controlled production model midlife crisis guitars. Maybe you better avoid what I'm smokin'. You're doing pretty good on your own. This is a rare one-off from '91 from a company that Gibson wouldn't rate being a pimple on the ass of. The condition is certainly not showroom or collector new. It's a player, and a damned fine one, at that. Most people who actually play guitars, as opposed to hanging them up for others to assume they play, don't get their panties in a twist over petty **************** like that. Now get a ****************ing life and quit trolling. If the price doesn't suit you, move on. Douche bag.

Comment

oh snap
        check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Who let the dogs out? Dayum.
          I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Yeah, 'cause looking at your list of guitars, it's clear you've NEVER overpaid for overly-hyped, marginal quality controlled production model midlife crisis guitars. Maybe you better avoid what I'm smokin'. You're doing pretty good on your own. This is a rare one-off from '91 from a company that Gibson wouldn't rate being a pimple on the ass of. The condition is certainly not showroom or collector new. It's a player, and a damned fine one, at that. Most people who actually play guitars, as opposed to hanging them up for others to assume they play, don't get their panties in a twist over petty **************** like that. Now get a ****************ing life and quit trolling. If the price doesn't suit you, move on. Douche bag.

My guess it'll continue to hang on YOUR wall, for that rediculous price, DOUCHEBAG. I play the **************** out of my guitars, and haven't overpaid for a single one of them.

You seem to want showroom price, for a beat guitar. Even mint, you wouldn't get near that. Go back to your stem, and smoke up.

Comment

I can live with the guitar staying in my stable. Now mind your own ****************ing business and stay the **************** outta my ad. No one appointed you price police. Dick wad.

Comment

fwiw, usa hamers are not cheap
                and ill bet the rare ones are a bit pricey
                ive never even seen one of those, and ebony fretboard!!!
                same color as my charvel from the 80s
                maybe advertise it on the hamer forum?
                check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/

Comment

fwiw, usa hamers are not cheap
                    and ill bet the rare ones are a bit pricey
                    ive never even seen one of those, and ebony fretboard!!!
                    same color as my charvel from the 80s
                    maybe advertise it on the hamer forum?

Excellent call, Frank. Already there! ;-) Been a member since '09. Most members on the HFC know their Hamers and also know the market. No one on there even blinked at my asking price. Several of them said if they had the cash, it'd be gone already. But truth is, economy is still tight and the holidays are coming up. For an excellent playing, sounding custom build with top notch materials, the asking price is reasonable. Not saying it's a bargain. But it is reasonable. And as I pointed out to Tonesnob, if it's not to anyone's liking, that's okay. The guitar won't move. But don't get on my post and start attacking my judgement and my right to price as I see fit.

Comment

Excellent call, Frank. Already there! ;-) Been a member since '09. Most members on the HFC know their Hamers and also know the market. No one on there even blinked at my asking price. Several of them said if they had the cash, it'd be gone already. But truth is, economy is still tight and the holidays are coming up. For an excellent playing, sounding custom build with top notch materials, the asking price is reasonable. Not saying it's a bargain. But it is reasonable. And as I pointed out to Tonesnob, if it's not to anyone's liking, that's okay. The guitar won't move. But don't get on my post and start attacking my judgement and my right to price as I see fit.

Fair. And if I had the cash.... well, you know.
                      dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

Fair. And if I had the cash.... well, you know.

Comment

A rev headstock USA Cali fetches good money. They are extremely rare. Not sure why the hate is showing here. If I had the spare cash, it would be on its way to my house right now.
                          WTB: Hamer Phantom GT!! PM Me.....

Buy Jackson Guitars!!!

Comment

A rev headstock USA Cali fetches good money. They are extremely rare. Not sure why the hate is showing here. If I had the spare cash, it would be on its way to my house right now.

Right on, ElectricEye. But the only hater on this post wisely signed off. Everyone else seems to get how rare and f-ing cool this custom Cali is.

Gimme a nice Hamer Phantom GT with a Kahler or even a Floyd, or a SS1 with crowns, 24 frets and a routed Floyd and I'd be ecstatic...

Comment

Still here for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X