2001 American Standard Series Stratocaster-BLACK w/Rosewood... Excellent

joeybsyc

• Members

2001/02 Fender American Series Stratocaster

This is a great looking and playing US Fender Stratocaster. I have been buying way too many guitars lately and am overloaded with Strats in general so I'm offering this one up for sale. It's a 2001/02 model with a Z1XXXXX serial number. Factory finished in gloss black, with NO chips, dents, or finish cracks! The neck has a beautiful slab rosewood fretboard and virtually no fret wear. It should be noted that the back side of the neck has had some of the polyester/urethane finish removed with micromesh and a thin coat of tru-oil applied. It's a super fast satin finished neck and feels silky smooth. There's even a hint of flame in the maple and it feels a bit chunkier than most of the American Series Strats I've owned or played. A really great player.

The pickups are the original Alnico staggered pole versions, with the Delta-tone controls that allows you to roll the highs off of the bridge pickup, making it a very useful tonal option. Also features staggered tuners and a 2 point tremolo. The silver sticker is still over the hole for the trem arm! Guitar is in great shape and has obviously been well cared for since new.

The original Fender molded/shaped hardshell case is included, and had a few stickers on it that I removed.. leaving a little residue, but it's also in great working shape with perfect latches and hinges. The original key is also included, as is the owners manual and tremolo arm.

A great looking and playing strat in excellent condition. Set up with .010's and ready to rock! Check out the pics, it's as clean can be and everything you need in a Strat. Let me know if you have any questions. No trades, need to make some room.

Priced to sell at $750 O.B.O. SHIPPED in the CONUS!

DSC00317.JPG

DSC00313.JPG

DSC00315.JPG

DSC00319.JPG

DSC00301.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

DSC00309.JPG

DSC00310.JPG

DSC00305.JPG

DSC00312.JPG

Need to sell this, so email or PM me with a good offer and we'll make it happen!

Archived