No announcement yet.

1996 fender american standard strat vintage white

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 fender american standard strat vintage white

LOOK TO SELLBOR TRADE THIS 50TH ANN FENDER AMERICAN STANDARD STRAT. COMES WITH HARDSHELL CASE. HARD TO FIND COLOR. ALL ORIGINAL. MISSING BACKPLATE. GREAT CONDITION NO FRETWARE. MAKE A OFFER. IM LOOKING FOR FENDER GUITARS, GIBSON GUITARS AND MARSHALL AMPS AND CASH.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS

SCOTTSGUITAREXCHANGE1@VERIZON.NET

SCOTT

That looks VERY yellow.

Comment

vintage white. It looks a little more yellow on the pic. The guitar plays and sounds great

Comment

vintage white is is pale yellow... pm sent

Comment

so how much do you think this American strat is worth
          Good deals with; ibenhad, Paulderlunas, Spindlergallery, Erim, Drob24

Comment

MAKE A OFFER IN A CASH OR TRADE

Comment

bump

Comment

$500
                Good deals with: ICFootball62, Osirisprotocol, D23dBaWxMy

Guitars: 2015 USA Standard Strat / 2012 USA Standard Strat / 2014 Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster / 90's Danelectro U2 reissue / 2011 Taylor 310CE / 2014 Ibanez Artwood AW58ENT

Amps: Bogner Alchemist 40w Head with Bogner cab / Late 90's Fender Blues Jr. / Fender Mustang 1 V.2

WTB: 06-07 Fender MIK Koa Stratocaster; Epiphone Valve Junior Combo

Comment

Has a small trem block. I wonder when they switched over to the larger block..

Comment

no thanks on 500. Can get more than that

Comment

Has a small trem block. I wonder when they switched over to the larger block..

could you explain this please?

Comment

Is this an auction? Please post a price.
                        Good deals with: Dr. Scottie C, guitar23, pinchegordo, tonedude, HOMER308, xxtinyterrified, MickTaylorFan, bds2978, shooterkc, raine36, classic axe, teleman, zemmy, slufay, shredtilurded

Bad deals with: thomasf

Comment

BUMP

Comment

The bigger block is available on any american deluxe, and on am standards since 03'. Only from 08' and above are they copper and resin infused, increasing sustain a decent bit. Had this exact guitar in the 90's, down to the color, which is now a raging nexus in my heart. This exact year, model, and color can be seen in the band Live's I Alone music video. Was a very good guitar, and if had the cash, would stop at nothing to get it back. A 50th anniversary American anything from fender starts at around a grand with appreciation factored in, but the poor economy has them selling at around $800 with zero flaws and hardshell case.

Comment

• joeybsyc
                              joeybsyc commented
                              Editing a comment

Every Fender guitar in 1996 had that sticker on the back of the headstock... American and otherwise.   They did make a 50th anniversary model, but this isn't one... Just a 96 American Standard.    Are there any cracks around the neck pocket?  Any finish flaws, dings, dents, etc?   Case candy, tags, manual?  e mail me at joeybsyc@aol.com.

Should be worth at or slightly above a grand. The standard selling price for these, however, is around 800.

Comment

Working...
                            X