1996 fender american standard strat vintage white

scottsguitar

• Members

LOOK TO SELLBOR TRADE THIS 50TH ANN FENDER AMERICAN STANDARD STRAT. COMES WITH HARDSHELL CASE. HARD TO FIND COLOR. ALL ORIGINAL. MISSING BACKPLATE. GREAT CONDITION NO FRETWARE. MAKE A OFFER. IM LOOKING FOR FENDER GUITARS, GIBSON GUITARS AND MARSHALL AMPS AND CASH.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT THIS ADDRESS

SCOTTSGUITAREXCHANGE1@VERIZON.NET

SCOTT

disney111108028.jpg

disney111108027.jpg

disney111108029.jpg

disney111108030.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • Members

The bigger block is available on any american deluxe, and on am standards since 03'. Only from 08' and above are they copper and resin infused, increasing sustain a decent bit. Had this exact guitar in the 90's, down to the color, which is now a raging nexus in my heart. This exact year, model, and color can be seen in the band Live's I Alone music video. Was a very good guitar, and if had the cash, would stop at nothing to get it back. A 50th anniversary American anything from fender starts at around a grand with appreciation factored in, but the poor economy has them selling at around $800 with zero flaws and hardshell case.

• Members

Every Fender guitar in 1996 had that sticker on the back of the headstock... American and otherwise.   They did make a 50th anniversary model, but this isn't one... Just a 96 American Standard.    Are there any cracks around the neck pocket?  Any finish flaws, dings, dents, etc?   Case candy, tags, manual?  e mail me at joeybsyc@aol.com.

Archived