Gibson Early J-45 FT

Skeeter07

• Members

I have a 1997 Gibson Early J-45 that I would like offer up for a trade deal. I am setting a trade value of $1300 on it. It is a great guitar that has opened up very nicely, it has that warm, wonderfully open, classic Gibson sound. It has the stock UST and original case. There are a couple of dings on the top and a small area of discoloration on the back of the headstock that probably came from a capo, the finish did not get harmed at all. It has some fret wear, but plays fine with no buzzing anywhere. It is a great player with that classic sunburst that only Gibson can create. It has a bone nut and saddle. I am most interested in trade offers right now. Thanks for looking :thu:

j45-1s.jpg

j45-2s.jpg

j45-3s.jpg

j45-4s.jpg

j45-5s.jpg

j45-6s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a Strat that I am happy with.

I have a really nice jazz guitar I would trade. Stromberg Montreux. Close in value and.... in mint condition....heres a few pics.....cell phone shots, but you get the idea...let me know if you're interested.

b184582512.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What
IS
irritating is when people make useless posts...

He was just trying to get you to narrow the field a bit- a lot of us have a significant variety of guitars that we might be willing to trade, but it helps to know what the seller is after rather than randomly listing everything we own. It a very nice guitar, someone will want it. Make it easier for them.

Archived