X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Early J-45 FT

I have a 1997 Gibson Early J-45 that I would like offer up for a trade deal. I am setting a trade value of $1300 on it. It is a great guitar that has opened up very nicely, it has that warm, wonderfully open, classic Gibson sound. It has the stock UST and original case. There are a couple of dings on the top and a small area of discoloration on the back of the headstock that probably came from a capo, the finish did not get harmed at all. It has some fret wear, but plays fine with no buzzing anywhere. It is a great player with that classic sunburst that only Gibson can create. It has a bone nut and saddle. I am most interested in trade offers right now. Thanks for looking :thu:

Hey Skeeter. What part of the country are you in? Drop me an email. I might have a few things of interest to you.

Cheers.
    Brent

Comment

Pm headed your way with a trade offer

Bill
      <div class="signaturecontainer">De Oppresso Liber<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      Bad guitar deals.... Bobinthewater</div>

Comment

Still have it...still looking.

Comment

trade for tele?
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red">RIP Layne Staley 1967-2002</font></div>

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but not really interested in a Tele.

Comment

any interest?

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a Strat that I am happy with.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a Strat that I am happy with.

I have a really nice jazz guitar I would trade. Stromberg Montreux. Close in value and.... in mint condition....heres a few pics.....cell phone shots, but you get the idea...let me know if you're interested.

Steve Goodman Fan/Eddie Wright Fan/Damon Fowler Fan<br><br>2012 Gibson J45 Standard Spruce/mahogany<br><br>1969 Framus 12 String Spruce/Mahogany<br>1990's Larrivee D2 (Spruce/Mahogany)<br>2007-8 Guild C0-2C (Spruce/Mahogany)<br>2009 Recording King RO-26 (Spruce/Mahogany)<br>1962-3 Gibson LG2 (Spruce/Mahogany)<br><br><br>

Comment

I have a 2003 Les Paul Standard that I would trade for it. PM me!

Comment

Any interest in one of my Framus Guitars? all are super high-end and carry a MSRP of $2500 plus.
                      Framus Tennesse Pro

Framus Camarillo Custom

Framus Panthera Studio Pro
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
                      <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

Comment

Very nice guitars! C70man, bennyg85 & SOLARPIMP, thank you very much for those offers. Those are all great guitars, but not quite what I am looking for.

Comment

Any interest in a Guild F65CE acoustic elec. Top of the line built in Rhode Island

Comment

Thank you for that offer namrok, but still not quite what I am looking for.

Comment

interested in a Gibson "The Paul" Les Paul ?

Comment

Working...
                              X