70's Yamaha For Sale/Trade!

2pacHendrix

• Members

Sup guys,

I know you hear this a lot, but this is gonna be hard for me. I absolutly love this guitar, it was my first vintage instrument and acoustic. I used to play it endlessly and I have a video of how amazing the guitar is (and not my playing) I'll try to upload it once I find a usb cable that fits my camera. I just really need cash right now, but I'm still open to trade offers because I know what state the economy is in.

Anyway, what I am selling is a MINT yamaha FG 340 from the 70's! It is basically brand new, only a few nicks that you can barely see. That's pretty good for a guitar that's been around for over 30 years. I got this guitar about 8 months ago and after I restrung it and set it up, it plays and sounds amazing! This is a beautiful guitar, but I just got a great deal on a high end Washburn acoustic and I'm playing that more than this. It has been in my room for the last 3 months untouched. I hate to see guitars not being played so I'm gonna sell it to someone who will strum it and give it lots of attention because that's what she deserves. Price is $230 SHIPPED to own a great sounding vintage acoustic. She needs new strings, but other than that she is flawless. D'Addario strings make her sing and so do thin picks.

Here are reviews: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Yamaha/FG-340/10/1

As for trades, I would trade wouldfor:

A guitar (acoustic or electric) of equal value. No shredders please.

A Loop Station pedal.

Fuzz, really want a Cream Puff

A pair of strat pups of equal or greater value.

I don't know, try me. The worst thing I can say is no :p

Anyway, enough of my babbling here are the pics:

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

......SOLD!!!!!

Archived