2008 Guild D55

brazenhead

• Members

SOLD. Up for sale is a barley used Guild D55 in Antique Sunburst. I have only played this guitar maybe 3 hours at most. Still has the plastic on the pick guard. It has recently been professionally set up at Mannella Guitars in Pittsburgh. They looked it over and lowered the stings to a nice medium action. There is a repair of the fretboard laquer at the 10th fret where the laquer came loose from the fretboard binding. (when I bought it) Also, there is a small 1/4 inch hairline crack at the top of the sound hole underneath the the fretboard going to the neck block. You cannot see it without looking underneath the top with a mirror. Mannella guitars said the crack cannot go anywhere because it terminates at the neck block and it is not a concern. There is also a small laquer check at the strap button on the bottom of the guitar. Mannella said that this is common on guitars because it is hard to glue plastic to wood and it willl move and make the laquer check. This guitar is otherwise flawless with no nicks or dings anywhere and sounds and plays great. Comes in original guild case with warranty card. Email with any questions. I can email more pictures if requested. I have described this guitar the best I can and you should not have any surprises if you buy it. I hate to part ways, but I find myself more of an electric guitar player. Why pay 2550.00 for a new one when you can buy this one for 1525.00 shipped. Many more pictures are available upon request. Thanks

ebay id is elephantrider1. I have 100% feedback

GUILDD-55001.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived