FS: Martin X-Series OM sized Acoustic/Electric w/ Case ( Philadelphia Metro Area )

enroper

• Members

Hi, I'm selling a Martin guitar w/ a genuine case. It does not say the model number but it is similar to this one except it does not have a built in tuner ( http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-X-Series-OMCX1KE-Cutaway-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=518161 )

Price drop to $400.

It has a Fishman 4 acoustic/electric pickup which sounds great. The setup and playability is great. I'm selling it with mixed emotions but honestly I just haven't bonded with it as I like the sound of full dreadnaughts better.

The only problem is a small crack in the side which does not effect tone, see picture. It's only about 1/2" wide or so. Because of this is the reason I'm selling this so low. With case the guitar sold new for 850.

The martin case included is in near mint condition, as I always kept it in a cheaper case as to not attract attention from thieves. Kept in my smoke free home and never played in any smoke filled venues, usually just coffee shops and such.

Hoping for a local area sale. I am in the King Of Prussia area of PA.

PM or reply with any questions.

DSC_3549.JPG

DSC_3555.JPG

DSC_3552.JPG

DSC_3554.JPG

Archived