Fishman Soloamp SA220

jstancil

• Members

I have one of the original soloamps before they changed the name to SA220. I had a little trouble with it when I first got it, after playing for 4 hours straight it would occasionally get a little too hot and just shut off. Sent it back to Fishman and they did a thermal mod to it, which I believe is the way they are built now. Anyway, fixed it and I haven't had a problem with it since.

I've been getting more involved with a band/electric guitar and doing almost no acoustic gigs so this hasn't been getting used much at all. Comes with the original box and everything that was in it. Sounds fantastic and is perfect for a acoustic solo/duo act.

Not sure what these are going for on the used market. I'd like to try and get $700 out of it and I'll pay shipping. I would prefer money order, or you can take on the paypal fees. Open to offers, maybe even trade plus cash for a digitel wireless guitar system...maybe some PA equipment. I'd also be interested in acoustic guitar preamps, just let me know what you have.

You can PM me or email me at justin_stancil at hotmail. I'll try and get pictures up in the next day or two.

Archived