FS Martin D 41 Special

Jessz1

• Members

I am selling my D41 Special. This has been an excellent guitar. A guitar I thought I would never sell. Wonderful action and great Martin tone. Comes with the original hard shell case. It is in excellent condition with very little wear. I have been struggling with nerve damage in my hands. It hurts to play anymore. Some of these instruments need to go to someone that can enjoy them. I am a non smoker and this guitar is kept in a humidified home. I have took it to a couple bluegrass festivals and always get a lot of compliments and never have a problem being heard. I know I will miss this one but it is pointless to have an instrument of this caliber sitting and never getting used. I am located in South West MI and have no problems with anyone stopping by and taking a look at it. Email me at glockhead@earthlink.net I prefer to ship UPS. I will package it well. I have shipped a lot of guitars with no complaints from the buyers. 3000.00 obo I will not ship out of the continental US. I accept US postal money orders, cash if an in person deal or paypal if you want to pay all the extra fees.

Link to a picture of the guitar. I will email more pictures upon request. Thanks, Jesse.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc308/jessz1/Picture414.jpg

Archived