Eastman ET20SS Adirondack/Rosewood and Recording King RAJ-25 (J-45 Style Guitars)

mrlutton

• Members

1) Recording King RAJ-25, a fantastic J-45 style guitar by Recording King, with some cool differences. Hand-rubbed sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish on a solid spruce top and solid figured maple back and sides. Just an outstanding value, and a great player. Other cool features include Grover tuners, ebony bridge and fingerboard, neck and body binding, 24.75" scale (VERY easy to play), and a bone nut and saddle. There is really nothing you can do to improve this guitar. It has a really great rhythm sound, good bass thump with more brightness when you need it due to the maple body. Scalloped X bracing makes this a lightweight guitar, and it really sounds great.

These were only made for a very short time, and they are not available anymore, although some websites still show them listed--I was looking for one of these for a couple of years before I found this one used. The pickguard has been changed and there is some wear outside the pickguard where the old one was. Other than that, there is one lacquer crack on the top, below the bridge. It is not through wood and is very minor, not noticeable. Pictures available upon request--email me!

$300 cash + shipping cost very firm, no trades.

EMAIL ME at mrlutton AT gmail DOT com -- I do not check private messages often.

Archived