Gibson Midtown Custom Electric to trade for Gibson Acoustic

Phillbis

• Members

Hi I have a like new Gibson Midtown Custom electric that I'd like to trade. I'm looking for a Gibson Acoustic.

For sale is a like new 2011 Gibson Midtown Custom in Ebony. I purchased the guitar new and am the original owner. The guitar has lived in it's case and has very little playing time on it. The guitar looks amazing and plays great.

The Gibson Midtown Custom continues Gibson's legacy for versatile semi-hollowbody guitars. Built with a slimmed-down body and distinctly playable neck, this dapper tone-machine retains the prized tonal characteristics of classic jazz guitars like the ES-335 while adding some rocking Les Paul edge. For players looking for a single axe to cover a wide array of styles and sounds, the Midtown Custom is an elegant, versatile, and comfortably-price solution.

Unique Body Design

Slimmer than an ES-335 yet wider than a Les Paul, the Gibson Midtown Custom occupies a unique place in the Gibson electric guitar line. The slimmer body is made from mahogany and is specifically chambered for optimized tone and weight distribution, which means no sore shoulders. With a smaller size than most semi-hollowbodies, the Midtown Custom produces a bit tighter of a sound, so you get both classic jazz warmth and the high-end rock bite of a Les Paul or SG.

- Body: Flat, bound Maple top with f-holes & Multi-Ply Top Binding/Chambered Mahogany back- Neck: Genuine Mahogany with Acrylic Split Diamond headstock inlay- Fingerboard: Black Richlite fingerboard with acrylic block inlays- Fingerboard Inlays: Acrylic Block inlay- Hardware: Chrome Tune-o-matic- Tuners: Keystone- Electronics: - Gibson Burstbucker 1 - Burstbucker 2- Control: Three-way Switch - 2 Volume- 2 Tone- Case: Gibson Hardshell

IMG_0184.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived