Martin D35 for sale!

Dr. Tweedbucket

• Members

This is a great sounding / playing guitar. It has a big open sound with some nice volume to it and the tone is very evenly balanced. Action is set up low and it plays very easy.... no buzzing or fret wear to speak of. I've owned it for 2 years and been mainly playing electric, so it's time to move it. I think it's a 1997 if I remember right.

It has a sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides and an ebony fretboard. It's not a case queen, there is some picking wear in front of the pick guard and a very small nick on the top, but nothing that shows in the pictures. Will be well packed and shipped in the Martin hardshell case.

6pORw.jpg

87aSD.jpg

eDtzd.jpg

qhndD.jpg

FgopM.jpg

YtmU2.jpg

$1575 paypal'd and shipped. I have a lot of references along with 100% ebay feedback since 1998.

Contact me through PM, or toneking84@yahoo.com thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Do you still have this guitar for sale? I would like to see about buying it from you.

My son had a Martin D35 that I worked 2 jobs to get...it was bought in 1988 - his (now divorced) wife busted it into a million pieces about 2 years ago...I was heartsick! His birthday was last week and it would sure be nice if I could buy him another one! I am presently working 2 jobs now as well...hmmm...seems like its coming around again...! Anyway, please let me know...I have subscribed to the feeds and the website...And this is an honest request.

Thanks,

Lynn

Archived