FS: Martin SPD-16 with OHSC

Sean W.

• Members

Selling this beautiful 1998 Martin SPD-16 for a friend. He hates to part with it, but he's going through some rough times and needs the cash. It's an incredible guitar, plays and sounds better than any Martin I've played. Has a nice deep, rich tone that's different from a 28 or 35, less bass but more of a balanced tone. It's a special edition of the D-16, with very nice tortoise shell binding and special fret inlays, solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides. Not the sort of thing you typically see on a D-16. The finish is all gloss and in very good condition, though it has been played and so has some pick scratches on the front, which can be seen in the photos. Frets are in great shape.

Comes with a very nice hardshell case with green interior, plus the original papers. Asking $1100/obo. Paypal preferred.

Additional photos can be viewed at: http://picasaweb.google.com/nosliwnaes/MartinSPD16?feat=directlink Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer. Haven't done any deals on HC, but I've sold tons of guitars on Ebay, username spwstrat.

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived