Auction : 7 String Acoustic Ibanez (rare)

JakeF

• Members

I couldn't find rules on the forum that says don't post ebay auctions so here goes. This is my rent so bid people!

Rare Ibanez 7 string acoustic. Last one sold for over $900.00, this one offers something extra. The original hardshell case. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-Aj307Ce-Nt-7-W-Original-Hard-Shell-Case-/300955248820?pt=Guitar&hash=item461254a8b4

Product : Ibanez AJ307CE-NT 7 (w/original Hard Shell Case)

A rare Ibanez AJ307CE-NT 7-string acoustic electric for your consideration. This model was introduced at Summer NAMM 1999 and I believe it was available until 2002. If you've been looking for this model you know they rarely surface, this one plays nicely, sounds good and is in great condition.

Solid spruce top, laminate rosewood sides/back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, abalone dot markers, rosewood bridge, Grover tuners. Multi-ply body binding, headstock and fingerboard are also bound. The Ibanez logo and AW (Artwood) logo are inlaid in the headstock. Inside the body, the serial number (97122189) and model number are ink stamped at different locations on the center strip, and "Hand Crafted Artwood Ibanez Guitar" is impressed into the center strip directly below the soundhole. Lower bout: 16.25"; upper bout: 12.375"; waist: 10.5". Original hard shell case in as new condition.

If you are reading this you are already aware this instrument is quite rare. Demo video of me & roommate with this guitar to be posted shortly. Exceptional Tone from this instrument. Buyer will receive my personal phone number & Facebook to make sure shipping is prompt and everyone is comfortable. I will be popping up in a few of the forums as well so you can contact me their.

Buy it now set at 1250.00 in case you want to end this auction early. This is going to pay rent so you could really make my day with buy it now pricing! These have been selling for around 900.00 at recent auctions and those DO NOT INCLUDE the original Ibanez case that mine does have

Archived