FOR SALE, MARTIN ERIC CLAPTON 000-28EC

Les-Zombie

• Members

I need to pay for another guitar ive been wanting for a very long time and im selling this eric clapton model martin 000-28ec, the guitar sounds awsome and really stands out compared to the others i have played over the years, this one is nice and warm sounding, the condition is 9.5 out of 10.

new they sell for 3300.00 but my price is alot cheaper,

ASKING 2300 SHIPPED

heres the specs

The Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar is handcrafted with a premium East Indian rosewood back and sides and a bookmatched top of select quartersawn Sitka spruce. Its smaller 000 body size and short 24-9/10" scale help produce delicate, balanced tones. The rosette and soundboard are inlaid with herringbone wood marquetry, and the body is bound with grained ivoroid. An ebony fingerboard features a long diamonds-and-squares pattern in abalone pearl. Eric's signature is inlaid in mother-of-pearl between the 19th and 20th frets. Tastefully appointed with hand-beveled tortoise pickguard, nickel-plated open-geared machines equipped with unique butterbean knobs. Each Martin Eric Clapton Signature Guitar bears an interior label, individually numbered in sequence. Includes limited lifetime warranty and deluxe Martin hardshell case.

Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Acoustic Guitar Features:

Premium East Indian rosewood back and sides

Bookmatched quartersawn Sitka spruce

000 body size

24-9/10" scale

Herringbone rosette and soundboard inlays

Grained ivoroid binding

Ebony fingerboard

Long diamonds-and-squares abalone inlay pattern

Eric's signature inlaid in mother-of-pearl between the 19th and 20th frets

Hand-beveled tortoise pickguard

Nickel-plated open-geared tuners