Analog Thunder! Beautiful Vox AC30C2BRG Tube Twin Amp [$900 OBO + Shipping]

inchoate3

• Members

fetch?id=31530001

This is a Vox AC30C2 twin tube amp in British Racing Green. It's a limited-edition piece with a screaming analog sound and killer looks. It's got all the fidelity you need to record, with more than enough juice for live performance. It also features a top boost channel that, bridged with a short jumper (included) can be overdriven for a vicious sound that you can feel (because you won't be able to hear anymore, man). The Celestion Greenbacks are wonderful speakers, with a smooth, warm quality that makes sure you're getting the most out of the analog amp circuit. The true-bypass effects loop will give you total control of your tone and the analog spring reverb really fills out the sound in a way solid-state electronics just can't match. fetch?id=31530002

This is a time-tested platform has powered the sounds of countless acts, from Brian May of Queen to The Edge of U2. Originally popular in the Brit-Rock scene, these amps have become a staple in many serious players' setups. fetch?id=31529998

The amp works great, and I saved for years before finally buying a tube twin, but shortly after I got it, a health condition kind of killed my hand strength, so I can't really shred anymore. The band stopped gigging, the axe went back on the wall, and the Vox never even made it onto the stage. As nice as it is to look at, I think it'll serve someone else better. These sold for well over a thousand when new, and this is a killer deal. fetch?id=31529997

So hey, pm me and we'll work out shipping from my local music shop; they'll pack it up really well and make sure those tubes get to you in good shape. If you're in Central California or feeling like a long drive from somewhere else, we might be able to work out a pick up. Asking 900 OBO + shipping cost for wherever you want it in the United States.

SPECS:

Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms

Tube Complement: Preamp: ECC83 / 12AX7 (x3) Power amp: EL84 (x4) AC30C2-PL

Speakers: 12" Celestion G12M Green Back (x2); 8 Ohm AC30C2-CM Speakers: 12" Celestion G12M-65 Cream Back (x2); 8 Ohm

Inputs: NORMAL Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) TOP BOOST Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) FOOT SWITCH Jack; FX LOOP Return

Controls: NORMAL Channel: Volume TOP BOOST Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass REVERB: Tone, Level TREMOLO: Speed, Depth MASTER: Tone Cut,Volume FOOT SWITCH Jack; FX LOOP Return

Outputs: Extension Speaker Jack, External Speaker Jack, FX LOOP Send

Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches

Weight: 32.2 kg / 70.99 lbs .fetch?id=31529999

8b80193c8146bcbf85f0e5bdf9f9ebd5.thumb.jpg.dd0b00539338cc810bac71beb3abf071.jpg

Archived