FS: Viking Pillager 30W, Bogner Shiva EL34 w/Verb

lkft

• Members

For Sale, No trades at this time:

Ive had a few deals here on HCF. Not many but those that I've had have always been w/top notch ppl and mostly high-end. Hopefully one or two will chime in and put in a good word. Only reason I'm selling these two amps is that I just acquired another amp and due to limited space these have to go. Feel free to contact me any time @ larrykeithfrick@yahoo.com, or via tel: 787-938-1448.

Viking Pillager, 30W Head. Excellent condition, never left my smoke free home. A few scuffs in the top and rubber feet marks shown in last pic. $800 including PP. Shipping not included being I'm in the Caribbean but don't let that scare you. If I use USPS this head (very light) shouldn't be over $50 to ship anywhere in the US but I'll calculate shipping on a case-to-case basis and will add exact amount to total. Not many of these out there. Was bought here on HCF from a member, don't remember who but it was in great shape when I got it about 5yrs or so ago. Comes w/a standard one-button footswitch (not pictured). Features half-power switch, FX loop (parallel), two channels (clean, dirty). 5881 power section. These are built by one man in the East coast, Eric I think his name is. Great guy! I can email him up w/a question right now and he'd get back to me within the same day.

DSCN0716_zpsipdceqkb.jpgDSCN0717_zpsleqhlns2.jpgDSCN0718_zpsp5rjth7p.jpgDSCN0719_zpsxe45vvzk.jpgDSCN0720_zpsrbag1ooj.jpgDSCN0727_zpsayhg9frh.jpg

Bogner Shiva EL34 w/Verb 2004. Very good condition. $1200 including PP. Shipping not included and to be evaluated on a case-to-case basis. This is the older model w/the silver chassis, gold footswitch. I find the construction on the older ones to be somewhat superior to the newer models being that the pots are all chassis mtd w/flying leads versus PCB mtd on newer versions. I have replaced the fan in this one w/a replacement sent to me from Bogner b/c the orig one started to make a noise due to the blades hitting the housing, after a while they tend to warp. This one does have the hot FX loop and requires the special ducking cable which I have and will include w/the sale, I have both pedal level cable and line level cable for rack mtd effects (not pictured). This amp is great for home use, the MV allows you to get OD tones at whisper levels. Prob the best MV channel switcher out there. The clean tones alone are worth the price of the amp. Very sorry to have to sell it.

DSCN0722_zpsbema6ue4.jpgDSCN0724_zpsvz5dnyfe.jpgDSCN0723_zpsck2bw7ck.jpgDSCN0725_zpsulfvkmmh.jpgDSCN0726_zpsvpvgfwts.jpgDSCN0728_zpsrwstphdp.jpg

Archived