FS/Best Offer: Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 40W 1x12 Guitar Amp Combo

Williammorgan

• Members

This is a used Peavey Triple XXX Super 40 40W 1x12 Guitar Amp Combo. The amp is in working order. I'm not the original owner but selling this for a shop. If you live in MA the amp could be made available at that retail location. It's quite a versatile amp. Last owner smoked cigarettes. I have cleaned the amp up considerably. You only notice any smoke smell when you are right next to the amp. My educated guess is any smoke smell now would come from the grill cloth. I just mention it so you know. I don't smoke and the amp has been directly behind me on a stand for over a month now and I don't notice it. As I said the amp can do a lot of things from very clean to very dirty where pedals are not even needed. You also have a footswitch to control the 3 internal channels. Don't let 40 watts fool you this amp can shake. It is very loud. Lot of controls to dial in your tone. Reverb is nothing special but you might not want a lot of reverb. It's subtle not like say a Fender reverb. This is not a surf machine but a heavy metal machine. On clean though it's nice and other styles would work really well. Has cosmetic wear but light. I can add way more pictures of this amp upon request and larger scale. Taking best offers. This amp can be shipped but it's heavy. 52.6 lbs and it's definitely got heft. Will ship parcel post. I always ship such things insured fully. I haven't been selling anything on HC in a while but used to sell things all the time years ago. I have a lot of experience selling and shipping. Sale could be via Paypal or if you'd like I can place it on my website if you want that sort of platform to buy from.

40W

1-12 in.

Triple XXX 30 speaker

All tube chassis

preamp: 4 X 12AX7

power: 2 X 6L6GC (or EL34)

two channels with boost

front black control panel

single input

13 silver knobs (Clean: g, v, b, m, t, r, Crunch & Lead:g, v, bottom, body, body, e, r, Both: v boost)

Accutronics spring reverb

effects loop

line out

footswitch

16, 8, or 4 Ohms speaker outputs

black covering

black and silver grille

brushed aluminum face

52.6 lbs.

21-1/2"W x 18"H x 10-1/4"D

mfg. 2003-05.

67853e541bd12b0bccd8dd5a7b3b90ed.thumb.jpg.54afce37d7a0d9ab636f3682febdbe72.jpg