FOR SALE: 1987 Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee 100w Head.

KevinSavage

• Members

Boys and girls.

Due to stacked medical expenses, I'm being forced to sell my '87 Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee 100w Head.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-2555-Silver-Jubilee-100w-Head-/131418630197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e99292835

I bought this head from the original owner. It's in absolutely killer condition. Never drilled/modded, toured with, smoked around, even heavily used, NEVER abused.

This amp stands toe to toe with the 67/68 Plexi and the JTM45/Bluesbreaker as the rarest and most tonally revered/sought after Marshall amps ever made. The amp is 2 channels, footswitchable, and gives you everything you could ask for from great cleans, to Marshall grind at either 100 or 50 watts. FX loop, and two push/pull pots for clipping and channel switching options when not using a foot switch.

This amp also happens to be the even more rare Canadian import model, with a heavy duty metal power switch, lay down Drake transformer, and beefed up Canadian spec power supply.

The amp was meticulously combed through and retubed with brand new matched EL34's and ECC83's on 1/31/15. The amp was given an immaculate bill of health by my tech.

MAKE NO MISTAKE: This is not a reissue, this is not a JCM Slash, and this is not a small box 50. This is the real deal, a rare beast.

SCOPE THE EBAY LISTING FOR ALL ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PHOTOS YOU COULD WANT.

If you're looking for one of the best and most sought after rock n' roll amps ever made, this is a great option. My loss is your gain, as this is a killer investment.

Questions/concerns, let me know via KevinSavage13@gmail.com

Thanks so much, and take care.

-K.

5e28df327f2ba1ee20edfe1c9fbe51d7.thumb.JPG.8438905166ed187a0df67614b5869807.JPG

Archived